There are companies out there like this one that say they prefer to hire only OPT, or H-1B.
Will you help us to report them?
If you receive any kind of communication where they are discriminating against Americans in America, will you send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post it here.
Our goal is to make it possible where all Americans can apply for these jobs and then pursue legal remedy’s like a recent case won against IKON where the American received $15,000.00 in damages.
You can read about that case by clicking here.
Would you like to receive coaching advice from somebody who has already done what you are trying to do? If so, let us know at email@example.com and we will let them know you are looking for help.
please share your updated resume for below.
Role: .NET developer
Location: Newark, NJ (remote for now)
Imp Note from POC: An ideal candidate would have 5 to 6 years of exp in India with System Integrator and a Fresh OPT in US.
· Technology proficiency in C#, Winforms, SQL (Oracle preferably), Microsoft Visual Studio
· Desired working hours consistent with EST, exceptions made case by case
· Accurate daily reporting on progress
· Designs and/or codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
· Maintains and modifies existing applications independently within a team environment
· Performs maintenance programming for existing version(s)